ACTREC Recruitment 2019 – Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) scheduled posts of Nurse, Pharmacist, Network Technician, Technician, Purchase Officer, Assistant Medical Superintendent, Assistant Staff Physician, Medical Physicist. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nurse, Pharmacist, Network Technician, Technician, Purchase Officer & Others
Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution with Relevant Experience.
30 April 2019
Nurse/Pharmacist/Network Technician: 30 years
•Technician: 27 years
•Purchase Officer/Assistant Medical Superintendent/Assistant Staff Physician: 40 years
•Medical Physicist: 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
•5 years for SC/ST Candidates
•3 years for OBC candidates
•10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
•Others as per Govt rules.
• General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with two years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR
• Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with two years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
• Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
• B. Pharm with minimum 1 year experience OR
• D. Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds.
• Registration with the State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory.
• H.S.C. plus Diploma in Hardware and Networking (2 years after 12th Std.) from the Government recognised institute with minimum 50% marks.
• Minimum 3 years of hands on work experience in configuration/troubleshooting / maintaining large IT network /infrastructure.
SSC plus two years full time ITI course in Electrical/Fitter from Government Recognised Institute with one year experience in operation of overhead pumps of larger capacity of a big campus, maintenance of automatic level controller, pumps, water pipe lines etc
Assistant Medical Superintendent:
• M.B.B.S. with full time Post Graduation in Hospital Administration (M.H.A.) from a recognized University in India or abroad.
• Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital (at least 300 beds) in a managerial capacity.
Assistant Staff Physician: M.B.B.S. with minimum 3 years experience in a large general hospital providing comprehensive General Medicine Care to staff.
• Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a reputed institution.
• The candidate should have five years relevant experience in supervisory capacity
• M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics OR Equivalent AERB approved qualifications.
• Experience with advanced computerized treatment planning systems and other state-of-the-art technology will be essential.
Nurse – 6 Posts
• Pharmacist – 1 Post
• Network Technician – 1 Post
• Technician – 1 Post
• Assistant Medical Superintendent – 1 Post
• Assistant Staff Physician – 1 Post
• Purchase Officer – 1 Post
• Medical Physicist – 1 Post
• Nurse: Rs.44,900/-
• Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/-
• Network Technician: Rs.25,500/-
• Technician: Rs.19,900 /-
• Purchase Officer/Assistant Medical Superintendent: Rs. 67,700/-
• Medical Physicist/Assistant Staff Physician: Rs. 56,100/-
The selection of candidates is based on Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST/Female Candidates/Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen)
Mode of Payment: Online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 April 2019 and send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 7 May 2019.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Officers/Soldiers
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 | Technical Asst/Officers/Inspector
Air India Recruitment 2019 for JE/Customer Agent/Flight Dispatcher
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 for Asst Engineer/Jr Engineer/Steno