Free Alert Job: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Position Name: Specialist Officers (Total Post: 710)
IBPS Career 2022 Specialist Officers Job Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applicant’s online application from eligible degree holders or equivalent. The last date to apply for the posts is till 21st November 2022. As per the official advertisement, the registration process will begin on 01st November 2022.
The selection for Specialist Officers will be done through a Two-Phase process:
|✅ Online Exam (Preliminary & Mains)||✅ Interview|
|SC/ST/PWBD Candidates||₹ 175/-|
|Other Candidates||₹ 850/-|
IBPS Specialist Officers Vacancy & Eligibility
Candidates interested in the IBPS Career 2022 Specialist Officers Vacancies must complete all the following eligibility criteria. In addition, Applicants must download and read the latest IBPS Specialist Officers advertisement. AGE: The candidate should be at least 20 years old and not more than 30 years of age as on 21.11.2022.
|01.||IT Officer (Scale-I)||44||a) 4 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
c) Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|02.||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||516||4 years Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture|
|03.||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
|04.||Law Officer (Scale I)||10||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|05.||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||15||Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law.*|
|06.||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||100||Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *|
|Online Application Begin||01st November 2022|
|Apply Online Deadline||21st November 2022|
|Late Fee Payment Date||21st November 2022|
|Download of call letters (Online Exam– Pre)||December 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||24th December/ 31st December 2022|
|Result of Online Exam– Pre||January 2023|
|Download of Call letter (Online exam– Main)||January 2023|
|Online Examination – Main||29th January 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam||February 2023|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2023|
|Conduct of interview||February/ March 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression/ hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg/ .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ signature/ Upload left thumb impression/ hand written declaration”
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression/ hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification [PDF]||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Free Job Alert||Join Telegram|
|Free Job Alert||Join Face book|
Candidates are advised to check our website FreeAlertJobs.in regularly for more updates.