Free Alert Job: Karnataka State Police (KSP), Position Name: Civil Police Constable. (Total Post: 1591)
KSP Career 2022 Civil Police Constable Job Recruitment
Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites applicant’s online application from eligible Higher Secondary Pass or equivalent. The last date to apply for the posts is till 21st November 2022. As per the official advertisement, the registration process will begin on 20th October 2022.
The selection for Civil Police Constable will be done through a Four-Phase process: Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination, and Endurance Test.
|✅ Written Examination||✅ Medical Examination|
|GEN/Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B)||₹400/-|
KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy & Eligibility
Candidates interested in the KSP Career 2022 Civil Police Constable Vacancies must complete all the following eligibility criteria. In addition, Applicants must download and read the latest KSP Civil Police Constable advertisement.
AGE: The candidate should be at least 19 years old and not more than 33 years of age.
- As per KSP official notification candidates should have completed PUC from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- Class 12 Exam conducted by CBSE and ICSE Board.
- Class 12 examinations conducted by other state government examination boards
- Higher Secondary Education Course/ H.Sc conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Must have passed the Kannada Language Test prescribed by the Government.
|Sl No.||Name of The Posts||Slot|
|01.||Civil Police Constables in Kalyan Karnataka||454|
|02.||Civil Police Constables in Karnataka||1137|
|Online Application Begin||20th October 2022|
|Apply Online Deadline||21st November 2022|
|Late Fee Payment Date||23rd November 2022|
|Admit Card Available Date||Updated Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Physical Standard Test Date||Updated Soon|
- Copy of passport size colour photo,
- ID Proofs (Passport, Driving Licences, Pan Card)
- Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate copy,
- Pass book with photograph issued by public banks/ post offices
- Cast Certificate issued by concerned authority with photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Pension Book issues to ex-serviceman candidates
- Job Cards with photograph issued by NREGS
|Apply Online||Link 1 For Karnataka | Link 2 For Kalyan Karnataka|
|Notification [PDF] for Kalyana Karnataka region||Click here|
|Notification [PDF] for Karnataka State||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Free Job Alert||Join Telegram|
|Free Job Alert||Join Face book|
Candidates are advised to check our website FreeAlertJobs.in regularly for more updates.