Free Alert Job: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC), Position Name: Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee. (Total Post: 50)
OHPC Career 2022 Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee Job Recruitment
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) invites applicant’s online application from eligible Graduate degree holders or equivalent. The last date to apply for the posts is till 11th December 2022. As per the official advertisement, the registration process will begin on 27th October 2022.
The selection for Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee will be done through a Four-Phase process Merit List, Computer Based Test, Medical Fitness, and Document Verification
|✅ Computer Based Test||❌ No Interview|
OHPC Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee Vacancy & Eligibility
Candidates interested in the OHPC Career 2022 Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee Vacancies must complete all the following eligibility criteria. In addition, Applicants must download and read the latest OHPC Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee advertisement. AGE: The candidate should be at least 18 years old and not more than 38 years of age.
|Name Of The Post||Slot||
|Jr Clerk Trainee/ LD Asst Trainee||50||
Graduate in any discipline with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized Institute
|Online Registration and Payment Of Application Fee||12th November 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of application fee Online||11th December 2022|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications in complete shape||11th December 2022|
|Tentative date of Online Examination/ Computer Based Test||During The Month of January, 2023|
|Admit Card Available Date||Update Soon|
- Recent colour passport size photograph (JPEG/JPG) (25 KB – 100KB)
- Signature in prescribed format (JPEG/JPG) (25 KB – 100KB)
- 10th Pass Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Pass Certificate & Mark sheet
- Diploma Certificate & Diploma Mark Sheet in Support of essential Qualification.
- Graduation certificate & Mark sheet.
- Certificate of Diploma in computer Application, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Certificate, if applicable
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Sports certificate in case of Sports Person candidates, if applicable.
- Experience certificate in support of experience, if applicable.
- Odia language passing certificate, if applicable.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Apply Online link Will be activated from 12th November 2022)|
|Notification [PDF]||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Free Job Alert||Join Telegram|
|Free Job Alert||Join Face book|
Candidates are advised to check our website FreeAlertJobs.in regularly for more updates.