Free Alert Job: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Position Name: Public Prosecutor (Total Post: 06)
OPSC Career 2022 Public Prosecutor Job Recruitment
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites applicant’s online application from eligible Bachelor’s degree holders or equivalent. The last date to apply for the posts is till 06th December 2022. As per the official advertisement, the registration process will begin on 07th November 2022.
The selection for Public Prosecutor will be done through a Two-Phase process:
|✅ Written Examination||✅ Viva Voce Test|
OPSC Public Prosecutor Vacancy & Eligibility
Candidates interested in the OPSC Career 2022 Public Prosecutor Vacancies must complete all the following eligibility criteria. In addition, Applicants must download and read the latest OPSC Public Prosecutor advertisement. AGE: The candidate should be at least 21 years old and not more than 45 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
|Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.||He/ She should have at least 10 (Ten) years of experience as practicing Advocate.|
|Online Application Begin||07th November 2022|
|Apply Online Deadline||06th December 2022|
|Admit Card Available Date||Updated Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon|
- HSC or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council.
- Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate from recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law certificate issued by the recognized University.
- Mark-lists in support of all aforesaid Examinations passed (i.e. H.S.C. to LL.B. Degree) including fail marks if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University.
- Certificate of Enrollment under Bar Council of India or State Bar Council.
- Certificate from the respective District Judge in support of 10 years of experience at the Bar as Practicing Advocate in the prescribed format vide Annexure-B.
- Two-character certificates in original issued by two respectable persons, one of which must be a Government Servant not below Group-B Service.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification [PDF]||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Free Job Alert||Join Telegram|
|Free Job Alert||Join Face book|
Candidates are advised to check our website FreeAlertJobs.in regularly for more updates.